APCC Center Services
The APCC concerns in submitting its multiple services to the Palestinian community with confidence and credibility in performance as well as with commitment to achieve the highest quality standards in the:
- Chemical and biological analysis of the product being consumed by the Palestinian family in accordance to the local and international standards.
- Calibration control of the devices which are used in different production sectors to ensure the proper examination and production process.
- Consultancy, expertise and studies submission in all fields related to the APCC work; which will develop the Palestinian industries.
- Research and scientific studies conduct for postgraduate students from our real working field
- Analysis of water and air in distinct geographical areas of the West Bank and discussion of the involved risks with decision makers to address them.
- Improvement of the local drug quality through community participation in conducting the pharmacological studies in order to obtain effective and safe medicines for use.
- Analysis and studies related to poisons and organic materials.
- Training opportunities and workshops submission for all APCC-provided services and assays to individuals and institutions.