Programmes and Activities
As a response to the various community sectors wills and in order to meet the community diverse needs, the APCC task has been developed to conduct various assays and analyzes using well-developed and advanced analytical tools with the latest international and accredited testing methods for many samples and materials examination.
List of Examinations and Analyzes:
- Microbiological Assays
- Chemical Assays
- Poisons and Suspicious substances related Assays
- Drugs, Cosmetics and Raw Materials Assays
- Specialized assays according to sample type (food, detergents, feed, polymers, etc...)
- Special assays for air and water and the pollution degree measurement for each.
- Legal and industrial calibration and validation of the measuring tools being used in both the market and assay and calibration laboratories.
- Biosciences and clinical researches and medical assessments of local pharmaceutical factories as per the requirements of WHO and the Palestinian Ministry of Health (MoH).
Due to the extensive experience of the staff in its competence fields, the APCC Center has developed a specialized training programs – for the private and public sectors - for inspection devices used in the examination of food, medicine, cosmetics and detergents.
List of Training Courses:
- The use of Advanced Chemical Analysis Instruments
- Olive Oil Analysis.
- Milk and Dairy Products Analysis.
- Chemical Analysis of Detergents.
- Examination of Food and Medicines Microbiology - Practical Course
The APCC provides the necessary services and facilities for post-graduate students to conduct the essential chemical and biological analysis for their study researches, in addition to the Center's participation in several projects and studies related to the examination of food, medicine, cosmetics, detergents and environmental pollution.
The APCC also conducts Bio-equivalence studies (BE) and clinical studies related to drug quality, so as to obtain an effective and safe medicines for use; through the joint cooperation with local and regional pharmaceutical factories and synergic work for the sake of scientific research development.
The APCC provides the community with several unique services to meet its various needs, and has the capabilities to support the Palestinian industries in establishing and supervising its own laboratories.
The most important services provided by the APCC to the Palestinian productive institutions are:
- Helping those institutions in establishing internal laboratories, that are capable of examining the quality determinants for each product, through:
- Providing the latest techniques of testing methods and tools validation within the hands of decision makers in these institutions and also
- Contribution in the development of already existing laboratories
- Providing Special programs for laboratories equipment, tools and testing methods. Full updating will be recommended for better laboratory activation process.
APCC is effectively participating in solving several problems of the production processes or the final products, and providing consultancy services in that. Also, APCC is working on the products industry development to ensure their compliance with the relevant specifications.