Supporting Learners to Grow as Individuals: A Key to Developing Students into Autonomous and Responsible learnersJan. 10, 2021, 3:07 p.m.There is no more pressing mission for Palestine’s higher education institutions than to prepare knowledgeable, committed, thoughtful generations and individuals to help overcome the various challenges facing Palestine today. In addition to teaching students basic knowledge and theoretical modelling, Dr. Abdelkarim Daragmeh, an education leader and influencer at An-Najah University, is applying his knowledge and the available resources to help learners grow as individuals and to instil in them the principles of citizenship and civic service.
- Dec. 9, 2020, 3:55 p.m.Call for Applications: Training on Solar PV system
- June 15, 2020, 3:40 p.m.Announcing the Launch of Busala Innovation Challenge (We innovate, we contribute, we impact)
- March 5, 2020, 6:01 p.m.Statement on the Meeting of An-Najah University's Crisis and Disaster Management Committee Regarding the Outbreak of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- March 5, 2020, 4:52 p.m.Call for AGYA Membership Applications 2020
- Sept. 9, 2020, 1:43 p.m.The Abdulla Al Ghurair Foundation for Education final Open Learning Scholars Program (OLSP) application cycle
- April 22, 2020, 9:07 p.m.Opportunities in the USA
- April 22, 2020, 8:52 p.m.Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange opportunities Sharing Perspectives Foundation
- Nov. 4, 2019, 2:16 p.m.SAYING IN ART
Facts and Figures (2019/2020)
Offering diverse undergraduate and postgraduate programs through research-based and innovation learning environment. Our courses offer quality educational degrees that align with in-demand market competencies.