An-Najah National University Ranked 1st in Palestine According to Webometrics
Feb. 5, 2017, 8:26 a.m.
An-Najah National University has recently been ranked the 1st Palestinian university according to Webometrics and 20th in the Arab World which means that it is among top 2% in Arab World universities.
An-Najah Hosts a Workshop on TOEFL and TOEIC
Feb. 16, 2017, 3:08 p.m.
On Thursday, February 16th, 2017, An-Najah National University hosted a workshop on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and the Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) at the Korean Palestinian IT Institute Of Excellence in the New Campus.
Holding the Women, Media and Communication Revolution Challenges ConferenceFeb. 14, 2017, 3:32 p.m.On Tuesday, February 14th, 2017, the Women, Media and Communication Revolution Challenges Conference was held at the Zafer Al-Masri Auditorium in the Old Campus to upgrade media role in supporting women's issues.
- Feb. 13, 2017, 2:31 p.m.An-Najah Professor Obtains the UNCITRAL Approval for a Legal Study
- Feb. 12, 2017, 3:18 p.m.An-Najah Receives a Delegation from the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute
- Feb. 12, 2017, 2:47 p.m.The American Corner Nablus Organizes a Session to the English Debate Team
- Feb. 12, 2017, 10:20 a.m.An-Najah Hosts the American Photographer Elisha Crafts
- Feb. 12, 2017, 10:15 a.m.An-Najah’s Arabic for Non-Native Speakers Institute Organizes a Cultural Activity and Concludes a Training Workshop
What's Going On!
The Role of Auditing in Promoting Governance and Anti-Corruption
Under the patronage of Prime Minister, Professor Rami Hamdallah An-Najah National University, the Anti-Corruption Commission and the Palestinian Association of Certified Public Accountants (PACPA) cordially invite you to participate in the Joint Regional Conference titled: The Role of Auditing in Promoting Governance and Anti-Corruption
- Feb. 2, 2017, 3:16 p.m.Call for applications for Ibdaa al Funoon Magazine
- Jan. 4, 2017, 3:46 p.m.Terms of Reference and Scope of Services
- Dec. 18, 2016, 8:15 a.m.Market Needs Assessment
- Nov. 29, 2016, 3:21 p.m.Assistant Professor Faculty Position in Materials Science & Engineering
Stories & Testimonial
Nov. 2, 2016, 2 p.m.Students of An-Najah have great desire for understanding the world
By: Jake Andeson